Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Obscure Hottie


Okay, so I just put down the bowl (of salad) that I was eating, and looked up to see that the final episode in some marathon countdown of "Ghosthunters" on Sci Fi was on the TV. Is it just me, or is Steve Gonsalves kinda hot? I particularly like his full sleeves. Most guys that have them might look kinda scary, but he's got a cute face, so it makes a nice contrast. Plus, guys with tattoos have good stories. Now, I don't mean the muscle guido with the waxed eyebrows/gelled hair sticking straight out (at the gym!), and the fuckin' tribal armband. He MIGHT have good stories, but they're all the same one. (Got drunk at the shore and banged some chick. Burrrp). I'm talking about the guy with the blood-dripping heart stabbed through by a knife with the word "MOM" written on a scroll unfurled before it tattooed on his bicep that's wrapped by a vine of barbed wire entwined all the way to the wrist with skulls, naked ladies, guns and spider webs all caught up in it. And, that's just his RIGHT arm. He's the one with the good stories....

3 comments:

  1. He's not obscure to me but he sure is a hottie. Steve Gonsalves is my TV boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you mock my home states' fabulous shoreline. You know you would bend over in an instant for one of those guidos.

    I love full sleeves as well - they are hot.

    Link me bitch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, you know I love those Jersey boyz....

    ReplyDelete