Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Multiple shits hitting the fan

Okay, I kinda hate it when bloggers who haven't posted anything in awhile will suddenly decide to post the "I haven't posted in forever" post, so I am not going to mention the fact that it's been awhile, at least not directly. Obviously, I have a real life with shit going on all the time, and lately it's been a lot of shit. And it's been hitting the fan, and it's getting all over the place. And none of it's the good S-curve, once-a-day, high in fibre diet kind. What a mess. First of all, there's the constipated, meatball type that actually dents the fanblades as it hits, whereupon it changes trajectory, remaining completely intact: a dense shitball that's certain to fuck up whoever it hits, or at least leave a bruise. Then there's the drippy, "lee-kweed sheets" as Mikael would say, that produce a shit mosaic that covers everything in the vicinity, stopped only by the walls where it lands, sliding down in a stinky ooze. Regardless, you're fucked. That basically sums up the past couple of weeks for me.

2 comments:

  1. wow - this blog makes me barf---I write a I havent blogged in so long blog in a while like every other day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. What can I say? I have been caught in a scatological maelstrom.

    ReplyDelete