Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So long Big Easy

Okay, so I made the move. After a four-day journey through the American Southwest, I've finally arrived in my new hometown. I got into SF last night around 11:30, only to realize that I had no idea how to get to Dominic's place in the Haight. After a few abortive attempts, I ended up near the Castro, and was able to navigate over a few hills and find the right neighborhood.

I ended up parking over night on Haight Street, and got up early this morning to move my car-the first in probably many times I will have to do this until I find an apartment that has parking. Today I am going to be running around, sorting out various moving requirements, but hopefully later on I'll post pictures from my trip, as well as some of the things I encounter over the next few days I adjust to my new surroundings.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move !

    I am glad you got out of there - I think this is great for you.

    Plus now you have a whole new DNA pool to have splashed all over your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Pete, that was really vulgar, like really.

    ReplyDelete