Friday, February 10, 2006

Slow Build up to Mardi Gras...

All I can really say at the moment is that I am excited the weekend is finally here, and although I promised myself I would wait until Mardi Gras, when most of my friends will be back in town, I think I may have to suck it up and go out tonight. I feel like I have been living my life on hold, basically trying to just get back to pre-Katrina status on several fronts. As a result, it's like I have had nothing to look forward to. This brings to mind summer plans, which will most definitely include a trip to Europe, as well as a few roadtrips to see friends.

Chicago is at the top of the list. I think I am going for Pride (I haven't been to one of those in a long time). I have yet to see Nate's place since he moved up there. He and John are coming down for MG and it's goin to be non-stop fun. Well, my boss just walked in and I shouldn't be blogging at work. Updates as situations arise....

No comments:

Post a Comment